1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

What's included in a regular clean?

Discussion in 'Residental Window Cleaning' started by premacandice, Aug 2, 2014.

1. premacandice

premacandice New Member

CEO
    Depending on how many hours you've requested and what's required each week/fortnight/month, here's what you can expect from us:

* Hard floors and carpets vacuumed throughout
    * Hard floors mopped
    * Bathroom/s cleaned (toilets, shower and bathtubs scrubbed, benches cleaned)
    * Kitchen cleaned (stove-top, sinks and benches cleaned)
    * Microwave and oven door cleaned
    * Laundry sink cleaned
    * Mirrors polished
    * Dusting (skirting boards and furniture)
    * Bins emptied
    * And/or any other tasks you require us to focus on in your home
  2. SparkleNShine

SparkleNShine New Member

Do you guys do any type of window repair?
  3. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

I for one, don't. Well... to be honest it depends on what kind of damage was dealt to the window in question. If you mean damage to the glass itself I usually just call one of my colleagues who excels at glass cutting. If it's something that I can fix with a hammer and some nails I tend to do it. It is very, VERY important to ask for permission first. Years ago, when I was starting out, I didn't really give it much of a thought so I started to whack a nail in to a piece of wood when the frame of the window exploded in half and I was left there explaining to the owners what happened... Needless to say I had to pay for the repairs, witch was not fun.
  4. SparkleNShine

SparkleNShine New Member

What about scratches on the glass? Do you have any type of scratch removal process that you prefer? And can you give me more information on GlassRenu. I've always been interested in learning about that. Thank you
  5. RandallWalker808

RandallWalker808 New Member

Hey I have a few questions for you too. What do you do when you have a lot of condensation built up in your windows? Is there a way to remove it or is the window a total loss? And what can you tell me about preinjected argon and krypton? Is there any real value in it? Thanks so much.
  6. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

Well from what I've heard it works pretty well but I can't speak from experience because I never tried it out myself. On the other hand I did try my hand at polishing the glass with a cerium oxide and water mixture that seem to work pretty well. But as I already said I don't provide glass repair services so I'm afraid I can't be much help here. :/