1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Should I go for professional cleaning before moving in?

Discussion in 'Residental Window Cleaning' started by BethJohnson, Aug 31, 2018.

1. BethJohnson

BethJohnson New Member

My family and I are moving to our new condo which we bought recently from Scarborough condos. The condo is really our dream come true. The builders have already cleaned the condo But I was thinking of cleaning it again thoroughly as my husband is allergic to dust. He starts sneezing when he inhales the dust. I know and used to clean regularly as it can keep the windows sparkling without any streaks or grime. I used to:
    Use a squeegee to clean the glass perfectly without leaving any spots.
    Wash the windows on a cloudy day because the sun dries the window wash leaving residue and streaks.
    Use cotton swabs to clean the glass perfectly
    But since it is the first time cleaning after the developing do you think I have to go for a professional cleaning service??
    Please help me out hereā€¦