1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Roof problem!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by avery, Jan 19, 2017.

1. avery

avery New Member

I am having trouble with my roof. The shingles are totally worn out. Some of them seems missing too. When I walked around my house, blistering paint and faints showed me areas of cracks. When consulted one of the professional roofing services in Toronto, they told it might be due to poor ventilation and excess moisture. They are suggesting a full renovation for the roofing. Is there any DIY methods to avoid the leaks and cracks. Is there anyone here who has gone for their services? Hope I could post the pictures in my next post. Thanks.