1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Quote on window cleaning and house wash

Discussion in 'Residental Window Cleaning' started by Chris S., Jan 24, 2014.

1. Chris S.

Chris S. Member

Got a question in regards to house washing. One of my customers called this morning and I'm scheduled to do his windows on Monday. He asked if I could wash his home before doing the windows. How much should I charge for both jobs? Should I charge him a special at all since I already quoted him on the window cleaning, or just charge him a normal price? I don't want to scare him with a price and lose the job altogether.
  2. bob

bob New Member

how big is the house
  3. Dandjob

Dandjob New Member

Window Guru
    I give an hourly rate when cleaning the actual house. Standard pressure washing rates, adjusted to the severity of the dirt. That way, I make what my minimum is per hour no matter how long the job takes. So far this has worked great and made me some pretty good income for a day.