1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

POC for Large Company

Discussion in 'Marketing & Advertising' started by JimHongLee88, Feb 10, 2015.

1. JimHongLee88

JimHongLee88 New Member

Who is the best person to talk to when trying to land a large commercial job? Do you ask for the owner or marketing agent or management?? If I was trying to get a major car dealership to let me clean their windows, where would I begin?
  2. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

I know of a guy who was just beginning at this business and didn't have any experience, though because of some of his connections he managed to get into a really incredible job, much better than the ones I had. It all shows that sometimes you can avoid everything if you have a connection. So you can pretty much talk to all 3 of them. Just talk about your business to everyone