1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Making an advertisement video for a business

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Chris S., Jan 24, 2014.

1. Chris S.

Chris S. Member

So I've been thinking about making a video...... A WINDOW CLEANING video ya freaks, get your minds out of the gutter lol.

But seriously, I've been thinking about making, for advertisement, for my business. If anybody has, what do you think is the best way going about this? What equipment like camera, tripods, webcams, etc. is the best to use? I have a friend that does professional photography/videography and could do it for me, but see if I could knock it out by myself. Figure it's worth a try and won't hurt.
  2. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

Depends on the people you are trying to advertise your business to so the quality of the video shouldn't be that high so you shouldn't focus much on the camera but the content so you could get people more interested in your company rather than other ones depending if you have much competition or not.
  3. Brandy

Brandy Member

Oh that's a good idea maybe I should do it too, should be able to catch the eye of people around here since no competition really has a video
  4. SQcleaner

SQcleaner Member

I've tried it before and it did seem like a good idea and it did bring some attention for the creativity and originality overall I think that it wasn't worth it that much
  5. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

It kinda depends on the area and the conditions you're making the video under I think, sometimes it might work out well
  6. Brandy

Brandy Member

yea now I've researched a bit about it and I'll look around and lurk a bit here and there and see if I'm able to do it
  7. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

alright well good luck on that one, I'm sure once you get experience it would go well, it's like that with everything