1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Landing Big Commercial Jobs

Discussion in 'Commercial Window Cleaning' started by JimHongLee88, Feb 10, 2015.

1. JimHongLee88

JimHongLee88 New Member

What is the best technique to get a large commercial job. Do big companies like Walmart or Food Lion have their own team that does it or is that still free game for my company to market to?
  2. SpicAndSpanShawn

SpicAndSpanShawn Member

There was a a small company nearby that had its own team so my services were not needed though one day their team pretty much disappeared for a while and since the owner knew about me since I was advertising myself all over the place so they hired a few coworkers and me as their new personal team. Don't let the fact that they have a team discourage you because sometimes they will need you.