1. Squeegee World is a brand new forum for the Window Cleaning Industry and we are currently looking for volunteer Moderators to help jump start this new forum. This forum is started by Cleaners for Cleaners.

We are currently looking for new Moderators and Contributors to this new Window Cleaning Forum.

SqueegeeWorld is a NEW FORUM and offers the following:

• Free Classifieds Buy/Sell/Trade Window Cleaning Equipment
    • Marketing & Advertising Techniques
    • Managing a Window Cleaning Business
    • All types of Window Cleaning Topics
    • And much more to come

ps:...All new users who sign up and create 100+ posts will receive FREE SEO Do-Follow Backlinks & able to Sell in the classifieds at no cost for a lifetime.

Anti-Fog Chemical Concerns

Discussion in 'Commercial Window Cleaning' started by Ed Camacho, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Ed Camacho

Ed Camacho Administrator Administrator

Recently I went to a car repair shop to get my battery tested and while I was there I found an anti-fog chemical that is supposed to be ideal for bathroom mirrors as well as car and residential windows. The concept is that you apply the chemical and it will stop your mirror or window from getting foggy. This seemed like a miracle chemical and I bought it but then I read reviews and it seems like everybody is complaining about it causing streaking and more fog than previous. I tried on the bathroom mirror and it seems to work fine but Im worried that over time I will begin to have the same issues that the other reviews had mentioned. Does anyone have any insider information on this? Tips? Suggestions??
  2. SparkleNShine

SparkleNShine New Member

Make sure you apply the chemical in really small circle patterns. It helps with evenly distributing it which will avoid build up spots which can cause fogging issues. Wipe, wipe, and when everything looks good make sure you do one like pass.